01 January 2008

01 01 2008

Happy New Year! to all... May ths new year bring you happiness, prosperity n joy..may Allah bless you always..

hmm..already in year 2008.. plus 1 to my age and others.. hehe..n the most important thing is...I can start counting the days for me to work harder and try my best to achieve the job target!! so that I can reach the desired level before its late.. n yet I can involve myself into marriage..yeah! Go Su Go!! yess you can! Insya allah, within ths 2 yrs..hopefully evrythg will go smoothly.. amien.. moga Allah terus satukan hati kami dan pjg kan jodoh kami hingga ke akhirnya...

My target for ths year, mesti naik grade, mesti naik gaji, ada saving yg cukup byk...i have to learn how to make a great saving n become a great saver!! hoho~ 2008 is time for saving...sbb 2009 nk belik umah dh.. ready utk kawen plak pastu..huhu..insya allah..

just wait n see... what will happend within ths next 2 years..


:: 01 01 2010 moga ianya menjadi kenyataan..Insya Allah..amien ::

No comments: