25 June 2009

its my 2nd weeks here..

yerp! 1 week done! its my 2nd weeks here in kuwait..yesterday i did my medical check up n fingerprints in town..its really give me a new experience! if before we keep saying that those foreign workers in malaysia need to take fingerprints for all his/her fingers, and now, its my turn of being like them..haha..even ths is my 3rd country im working on, but ths is 1st time for me doing ths kind of visa process.. hopefully i will get my residence visa soon..

on my 1st week, its really like hell..its totally adapting process, again n again in my entire working life, i guess...but now in 2nd week, its much better..i have to keep positive mind..focus on what i do and what im aiming for..the success will come, if there's an effort and believe..

as for now, im gathering info and asking for help from my trusted contacts in ths company..im working for my General Field Engineer (GFE) project soon..thats the next step aftr u having ur senior role in company.. at the beginning, it is like an inner conflict on me..such an out of control..but luckily, my hubby always on my side whenever i need him..from his words n support, im able to stand up again and keep evrythg under my ctrl..feel much better now..but it always same, i will never fail to count the days left for me in crew..huhu..

ok..hopefully Allah will help me ease on passing thru my days here in kuwait..insya allah..

for the other half of my life: there's no word that i can express to show how i miss you sayang..do take care at home..u r always in my heart n my mind..i love u so much sweetheart..

No comments: