09 June 2009

I'm leaving home in few days...

its a mix of feeling..half of my life is happy, because im off to work, at last!i'm back to resume my work after a very long holiday..but the other half of my life is crying..im leaving home..its not that im crying because im leaving my home, to be exact, im going to leave my husband for another 8wks! may Allah bless our life journey.. Insya Allah...

after processing the visa to Kuwait since last March, at last, I got the visa on 2nd June 2009. and now waitng for the flight ticket to kuwait.. another new country to be explore by another seismic engineer.. ths time might b different.. its a new country..new crew members..even i know most of the crew members there, but still, its a new environment, plus its summer there in kuwait! it getting hot and hot up to end of august and maybe until september..m currently tuning my mind that i will having my full Ramadhan there, in the Kuwait desert on summer time! huhu~ hopefully Allah will grant me the strength n healthy to overcome all ths situation..another worry on my mind is, im back to work ths time as a G10 staff, which means im a senior seismic engineer now. im strongly hope n pray that i can easily recall all my job related things after a very long holiday which all those getting rusted..whew~

:: from a simple girl becoming a wife, married to a guy that love me with his wholehearted, which both of us working on same industry -oil & gas- but on completely different area -offshore & onshore- I'm trying to live the life to the max! I'm proud and honoured to become a wife to Mr. Idris Abdul Rahman.. I love you sayang..I can't wait to see you again! ::

No comments: