23 November 2008

hmm...

aftr almost 1 week in crew..life stil not stable..haha..sgt sejuk skrg ni..temperature in the morning at 4am, is 5deg..it increase slowly when sunrise..n lots of stuff need to settle down..bukan nye byk keje..tp byk bende nk kene buat..sana sikit, sinin sikit..haih...my flight to abu dhabi also still not confirm yet..looks like evrythg last minutes job..luckily i dont have any visa prob to uae..but something wonder me lately...about my days off aftr i get involved with ths project in MLC..all ths rotation planing will fuck up my ATO later on..thats really not good! since ive plan evrythg up to my wedding break..ouh god..help me with ths..really need highly consideration from my crew mngr..hopefully he's kind enough to consider my office job as my field job..amien..insya allah..i dont want my ATO become negative b4 i get married..

erm...another thng is..ths morning i viewd 2 of my slb fren's directory whose get married recently..one is last march, and another one last november..and..both of ths girls working on field..i was really shocked whenever i saw their schedule "maternity leave"..haha..really cool! sorg dh beranak pun..sorg lg coming soon..haih..somethg cross my mind then........shud i or shudnt i to go for contraception? xpe..still have long time to think about it..but for now, i can say that i dont want that...if before, yess i do want that bcoz lots of thng bothering me..but aftr saw my frens schedule..its really make me feel like, y shud i go for that? kalau dh smpi masanye tu, xpe..pasti ada hikmahnye..jgn risau..erm..insya allah..moga d permudahkan segalanya nant..amien..[currently thinking..haha..with hope that i will not change my mind soon]

::terasa masa berlalu dgn pantas skali utk beberapa hari ni..apakah kerana aku punya byk lg kerja yg belum settle? atau mmg masa itu berlalu dgn pantas? ::

No comments: