14 May 2007

Dinner @ KL Tower~

Salam!

sorry for the late post... supposed all ths screenshot posted on 11th May.. but really tired on last weekend.. full! hoho.. I put here some of my memories at KL Tower.. having dinner with frens (Syida, Shiao Ling, Yen Yee) n lecturers to celebrate the victory of EPSCom'07 which the event held on last Jan'07. Sorry for some of my frens who cant attend ths dinner.. I did try my best while arranged ths dinner so that everyone can attend.. sorry again...


batu uban KL Tower ~

View of KL Tower dr bwh~


Selamat datang~ huhu... main entrance of KL Tower.. here's the ticket counter~

me :) hohoho~ time ni tgh bosan menant ketibaan my beloved lecturer.. janji kul 8pm, but till 8.20pm x gak nmpk2 btg hidung.. hahaha.. apa kess? at last they turn up on 8.35pm..


View of KLCC from KL Tower~ nice view!


my entrance ticket to Restoran Berputar Seri Angkasa~

our table number: 34.. what a nice number! hahaha.. (3+4 = 7) huhu~


Yen Yee, Shiao Ling, Syida~

yeah.. that's part of the screenshots while me n frens at KL Tower.. comment for the food: yummy! really delicious! superb! variety of food with 4 buffet island.. insya allah, later i'll bring my family members to have our dinner there plaks ;)
:: Hidup tak selalunya indah tapi yang indah itu tetap hidup dalam kenangan ::

No comments: