23 April 2007

poster2 . . . .

uhuk2... salam.. salam kebingungan.. hik3...

alhamdulillah.. i think its time for me soon to announce ths blog to all my frenz.. maybe they can update bout me when m not around mesia later.. huhu~ dh nk pegi dh ke? aisehhh... lama lg laa.. ish3.. sempat laa lg nk berfoye2.. huk3..

ths evening setle wif letter of good conduct thing.. alhamdulillah... just need to wait until the cert ready.. nxt week need to proceed wif international driving license.. other than that? i thnk evrythg setle already.. hik3.. insya Allah..

just need to get ready wif all document needed b4 my nxt meeting which is scheduled on May 18... for those who still did not know yet, i've got an offer job from Schlumberger, under segment WesternGeco as Seismic Engineer :) Alhamdulillah.. rezki dr Allah.. so far my flight has been booked by slb, will be around 1st week of july.. i'll announce later once i've got the flight ticket..

orait.. still have time to lepaks wif me, if anyone wish to do so :D i'll be moving out from ths rumah sewa by end of ths month... probably by ths weekend... n going back to selayang... utk menghabeskan sisa2 masa bersama my loveliest mummy~ huhu...

yeayy.. sok nk g submit finalized thesis kat dr izham.. then, proceed for printing.. insya allah... hopefully can setle evrythg tomorrow... moga d permudahkan segalanya... amien... orait.. till then.. catch u later... daaaa....... salam

:: cant wait to go for malee dengkil ths thursday nite wif my dearest sista, kak ernie~ hik3.. love u sis! ::

No comments: