27 September 2009

its getting better now :)

Alhamdulillah..

its getting better now..and im home soon....wuuhuuuu!! now i can count the days for home..i get used to this critical situation for the time being, at least! hak3.. m really looking fwd for going home ths time since i'll having 3wks break ths time ;) m soooo happy! cant wait to see my love at home...i miss u so much my dear husband! n i start to miss all malaysian n Raya food! haha..nk mkn menu2 raya...rindunya pd suasana itu..it has been 3 years now im celebrating ths event outside, alone! bless me...

today is 27th september...time flies! n today we already married for 6 months! alhamdulillah..moga allah limpahkan kasih syg nya pd rumahtangga kami..moga pernikahan ini kekal hingga ke akhir hayat dan d kurniakan kebahagian serta kesenangan...amien..m proud having u as my lovely husband, abang..thank u for everything :) i love u with all my heart...

will b in KL on 7th Oct evening ;) yippie!

No comments: