22 July 2009

today...

today is 22nd July..yerp..its my birthday.. Happy Birthday to me, myself n I..another +1 to my age..its 2nd year for me celebrating birthday on crew, which is far away from my family n friends..last year was in egypt..this year in kuwait..what about next year? i hope im able to celebrate with my dear husband..insya allah..

its confirm that i'll having my Ramadhan n Hari Raya Aidilfitri in Kuwait..bless me..this is my 2nd year also celebrating Eid away from my family..in 2007 i was really lucky because my manager gave me days off a day before Eid..in 2008, i was in Egypt celebrating my Eid, which is not an Eid, where we have to work normally as usual..and, this year will b the 3rd year for me celebrating Hari Raya Aidiladha away from my family..in 2007, i was in Abu Dhabi, attended a course..in 2008 i was in Abu Dhabi also, same case, attended a course...and this year, 2009, will be same case again...im going to attend a course there in Abu Dhabi..hopefully next year, at least one of the Eid, im able to celebrate with my husband...insya allah..

gud news, 5 wks done! but i still have another 3wks plus...im doing 8wks plus this time..crazy..working continuously for more than 60 days...but, this is the life..working life, to be exact! a bit pressure this few days, because we short of ppl..i hope that i manage to stand until end of my hitch..

ive got my ticket home..after all, im still not happy with that..i'll lost 2 days for travel! hate it..just because of company want to save money..really unhappy, because i should use that 2 days with my dear hubby, instead of wasting it for travel :( Insya allah, i'll arrive in KL on 15th August afternoon..and will travel back to Kuwait on 23rd August morning...what a short break!by the way, i have to appreciate that, at least i can meet my other half after 12wks plus we r not seeing each other..so sad...12wks is already equivalent quarter of the year! quarter of our wedding year just gone like that...bless us!

i've been granted Kuwaiti residence visa for a year, which will expired on next year June..which means, i will not have any visa problem to enter kuwait aftr this, and thats mean, i will not have extra days for my vacation..huh~

i will travel to Abu Dhabi on this 31st July..for my office assignment..really hope that i can control my self in terms of spending money over there...i know, there's summer sale now! but, i have to discipline myself..i need nothing at the moment! so, i have to bare in mind, no need to spend on unuseful things...i'll be in Abu Dhabi again on ths November, by the way..

thats all update for now..

::moga allah murahkan rezeki ku dan pjgkn usia ku, berkati hidupku, kurniakan kebahagian dan kesenangan pd rumahtangga ku, limpahi kasih syg pd ku dan suamiku, serta permudahkn segala urusanku walau d mana aku berada...amien..semoga aku sentiasa dalam lindunganNya::

No comments: