03 August 2007

Alhamdulillah~

Salam.

Yeah! Akhirnye.. penantian itu akan berakhir.. Insya Allah..

Yesterday morning, 'm so happy~! lalalalala~
At last, I've received an email from my dear sis Fauziah from HR SLB saying that
".... August 26 is starting date for you. Pls standby..... " yuhuuuuu! Ths means my flight will be on August 25 since my starting date is August 26. Alhamdulillah.. Akhirnye... *wink*

Another 3 weekends I'll be here.. Preparation? not yet done.. hehe.. Next Thursday - August 9, is my last day working as Research Asst. at Uniten. August 10-13, I'm going back to Malacca, to visit all my relatives thr.. Jalan2 jenguk sedara sambil mkn angin ngan mak.. hehe.. then relax for few days.. August 17-19, going to Pekan, Pahang to attend my in-law family wedding. Then can get ready packing all the needed stuff to bring along wif me.. The next weekend is 'The Day' for me! yeahhh!

I know I have to well mentally n physically prepared to start my career thr.. Yes, I do believe for the time being my mental is well prepared. Even the works that will come is saying harder and tougher, I know I can face it.. Yeahh!! We have to keep the '+ve thinking' minded in ourselves. huhu~

Moga Allah permudahkan segalanya... Insya Allah.. Amien..

:: Kepada sesiapa yg drop by baca blog nih, sahabat2, rakan2, Su mohon maaf dr hujung rambut smpi hujung kaki... mintak ampun kalau ada slh silap selama kita kenal... halalkan mkn minum, apa2 yg terbelanja... kalau su ada hutang, cecepat claim balik kat su... doakan semuanya selamat dunia akhirat... doakan moga dipermudahkan segalanya... semoga sume berjaya... keep in touch! sampai bertemu lagi~::

No comments: